The CBD industry has seen a surge in the use of its products in recent years. Although the usage of CBD has been in existence for many decades, it has recently gained the attention of everyone. If you are new to the world of CBD be ready to be amazed by the number of companies selling CBD products in the market. Just like any product you decide to buy for the first time its important to research CBD products and make a well-informed decision especially when it is going to go into your body.
Top Selling Products in Joy Organics
| || || |
To help you decide which products and company to choose from we have reviewed one of the leading CBD sellers
They have a wide range of products which are Tinctures, Softgels, Salve, Vape Pen, Energy Drink, CBD Gummies, CBD face mask, and pet products. Here are some of their best selling products,
- CBD Oil Tinctures are available in 1oz bottles which contains 30ml of liquid and comes in four sizes of 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg and 1500mg. These oils are available in four flavors of mint, natural, lemon, and orange.
- CBD SoftGels is made of water-soluble nanoemulsion technology which makes it more effective than the average softgels from other brands. These softgels are available in two options of 10mg and 25mg and each bottle contains 30 softgels.
- CBD Salve is made with a balanced combination of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil, beeswax and aromatic essential oils which help soothe muscles and support skin health. This is available in two options 1ounce 500mg and 2ounce of 1000mg.
- CBD Energy Drink Mix will give you a natural energy boost that will last longer. Each pack contains 12.5 mg of CBD and 75mg of caffeine.
- CBD Gummies which has only eight ingredients and 20mg of CBD each gummy. These tasty gummies are naturally flavored with apple juice and are gluten-free and vegan.
- CBD oil pet products include CBD dog treats (beef flavored) and CBD oil Premium Hemp Tinctures in 30ml.
Joy Organics believes in excellence at every stage which is why they use seven steps process to ensure the production of Highest Quality CBD. The stages are
- Using natural propriety strains of hemp which are high in CBD. The hemp used is grown in nutrient-rich soil using 100% organic practices and under strict guidelines.
- Propriety extraction and purification technique are used with supercritical CO2 to make sure hemp’s beneficial phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids are preserved.
- Hemp extract is separated from supercritical CO2.
- THC removal and refining. As a result, all their products are free of THC.
- Third-Party Lab testing.
- Nanoemulsion Technology transforms the hemp oil into nano-sized emulsions. This makes their products contain only 25-60 while other brands contain between 150 and 500-nanometer particles.
Shipping And Return Policy
You can shop for their products on the official Joy Organics website and get free shipping via USPS anywhere in the U.S mainland. The company has a 30- Day Refund policy if you are not completely satisfied with their product. They also give a 15 – days grace period on top of the 30-day return policy, which is the advantage of it being a family run business.
Joy Organics is a family-owned business founded by Joy Smith who is a wife, mom, and grandmother. The company was created with Joy’s personal experience with CBD when she was struggling with restless nights and shoulder discomfort. After trying all the top brands and finding only one of them use full, she decided to start her own brand to develop premium CBD products through innovation and excellence.
Our final thoughts on Joy Organics are it is a premium brand with a wide range of products made with high-quality standards that actually work and show results.
Raw Hemp Processing involves milling the dried plants into a coarse powder.
THC free, Broad Spectrum, Gluten-free, Free of harsh chemicals and compliant to Farm Bill.
Pricing is on the higher end in comparison to the other brands on the shelf, which makes it difficult for everyone to enjoy the benefits of the products. But let’s keep in mind that you get what you pay for and more.
GET MORE STUFF LIKE THIS
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest updates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.